Arequipa – Chivay – Colca canyon – Arequipa 2D/1N
DAY 1: – AREQUIPA – CHIVAY – CALERA (THERMO MEDICINAL WATERS)
08:00 a.m. Pick you up and departure from your hotels in Arequipa, we stop in Patahuasi, Pampa Cañahuas, you can drink coca or muña tea and use of hygienic services, also called the viewpoint of the volcanoes from which point you can see the Misti, Ampato, Hualcahualca and others). Then during the trip, you will also appreciate Vicuñas, Llamas, Alpacas and other Andean animals.
12:35 p.m. Arrival to the city of Chivay to its respective hotel. (At the entrance is the payment of the BTC that is the tourist ticket.
03:30 p.m. Pick up from your hotels to go to the thermal hot springs. Where the water is from 35 to 38 degrees Celsius (Calera) Where we can enjoy about an hour of medicinal waters, then return to their hotels where we pick them up at approximately 07:00 pm show or welcome party dinner (optional).
DAY 2: CHIVAY – YANQUE – MACA – CONDOR CROSS – COLCA CANYON – AREQUIPA.
06:30 am pick you up from your hotels then we will visit the Colca Canyon, the Cross del Condor, the depth of the Canyon and appreciate the majestic flight of the Condors. During the journey you will visit traditional and ancestral towns of Yanque, Maca,
8:00 a.m. arrive at the Colca Canyon, guided tour for 01 hour approximately
12:00 p.m. Return to Chivay and time to have lunch.
01:30 p.m. Departure to Arequipa and after that we will make stops at Patapampa, pampa Cañahuas and the Salinas National Reserve where we will observe llamas, vicuñas.
5:30 p.m. we will be arriving to white city of Arequipa and transfer to your hotels or near the Main square of Arequipa.
FIRST DAY :
- 07:30 a.m. – 08:00 a.m. Transfer from the hotels around the main square
- 08:10 a.m. Bus departure from Arequipa to Chivay
- 10:00 a.m. Stop at the “Mirador de los Volcanes”, Patahuasi,
- 12:30 am. Arrival to Chivay.
- 12:45 p.m. Accommodation at the Hotel in Chivay.
- 01:00 p.m. lunch
- 03:30 p.m. transfer of your hotels to LA CALERA (medicinal thermal baths).
- 07:00 p.m. Dinner show Peña (welcome party)
SECOND DAY :
- 05:30 a.m. Continental breakfast
- 06:30 a.m. Departure from Chivay to the “Mirador de la Cruz del Condor”.
- 08:00 a.m. Stay in the “Mirador de la Cruz del Condor”.
- 09:30 a.m. Tour of the towns around the Colca Canyon and visits to natural viewpoints of the area and colonial temples.
- 12:00 p.m. Arrival to Chivay and Lunch
- 01:10 p.m. Departure from Chivay to Puno with 03 tourist stops Patapampa, Patahuasi, pampas Cañahuas,
- 07:30 p.m. Arrival in Puno at Main square and transfer to downtown hotels.
- Hostel ** (with private bathroom)
- Transportation (Arequipa – Chivay, Colca Canyon – Arequipa)
- Breakfast on the second day.
- Bilingual guide.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Lunch and dinner on the first day; and lunch on the second day.
- Tickets to the Calera (S/ 15.00).
- Tourist tickets for the Colca Canyon: Foreign (S/ 70.00). American (S/ 40) Peruvian (S/ 20).
- You can bring: Light and warm clothes. Comfortable shoes for the walk. Photographic camera. Sunscreen, wear a bathing suit.
- Lunch buffet (price per person S/.30 soles), dinner with show Peña (price per person S/.30 soles) approximately.
- Additional cost transfers in the following hotels outside of Chivay: in the small town of Yanque.
- (Colca Lodge, Casitas del Colca, Refugio, Eco Inn, etc.)
- Up to 03 people (car): $ 20.00 USD.
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK ANOTHER TYPE OF HOTEL OR ALREADY RESERVE, CONTACT US.