Floating Uros Islands ½D
Uros comunity is located at 8 kms. from Puno. In this tour you can know and enjoy to visit one of the most important attractions in the Bay of Puno on Lake Titicaca.The uros islanders are an ancient civilization living in the reeds .A community of Aymara language keeping until today their skills as fishing, birds hunting and egg collection.
Males are skillful builders and drivers reed boats and women are skillful embroiderers mats. This civilization prefers to remain isolated from the mainland civilizations.
|Pick up from hotels||08:45 am||11:45 am||03:10 pm|
|Departure from the main port||09:00 am||12:00 pm||03:45 pm|
|Visit of 2 floating islands||09:30 am||12:30 pm||04:15 pm|
|Transfer to your hotel||12:30 pm||03:00 pm||06:00 pm|
NOTE: The hours are flexible for private trips according to our customers.
- Transfers hotel downtown Puno- port of the Lake Titicaca.
- Entrance fees to the Floating lsands.
- Regular boat (comfortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Professional English/Spanish speaking guide.
- Drop off at your hotel in Puno at the end of the tour.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Others not mentioned in the tour.