Puno – Inca uyo – Aramu muru – Tiahuanaco / Private 1D
At 7:00 am in the morning you will be picked up from your downtown hotel by our guide and depart. Along the way we will visit “Temple of Inca Uyo” or “Fertility Temple” and the colonial town of Chucuito.
Continuing our journey by shores of the Lake Titicaca, we arrive and visit to Aramu-Muru or “Hayu-Marka” in Aymara, means “Town of Spirits” outstanding construction “Inter-Dimensional Gate” (45 min time of visit)
After, we reached to DESAGUADERO, border Peru and Bolivia, where we will present our respective documents to the migration office; when we will be in Bolivia, our Bolivian private guide and driver will be waiting for us to take us to TIAHUANACO, (45 min time of travel)
Once in Tiahuanaco, we have lunch and visit Puma Punku, Museum of Stones, The Sun Gate, Pyramid of Akapana, Monolith Beneth and others. Then, we will return to Puno, arriving at approx. 7pm. and transfer to their hotel.
|07:00 am PH
||Pick up from your hotel in Puno and depart to Chucuito-“Inca Uyo”.|
|07:25 am PH
||Visit to Chucuito – “Inca Uyo” or Fertility Temple and the Small colonial town.|
|08:45 am PH||Arrival and visit to Aramu Muru or “Hayu Marca” and the view of the Lake Titicaca.|
|10:45 am PH||Arrival in the border of Desaguadero. Documentary step in the migration office of both countries.|
|12:30 pm BH||Arrival in Tiahuanaco and visit Puma Punku and lunch in Tiahuanco.|
|01:45 pm BH||Guided Visit to archeological complex of Tiahuanaco, The stone museum (Bolivian hour).|
|04:00 pm BH||Return to the border of Desaguadero.|
|03:45 pm PH||Arriving in border of Desaguadero and departure to the city of Puno.|
|07:00 pm PH||Arrival in Puno and transfer to your hotel.|
- Private transport. (Peru and Bolivia).
- Guide (Spanish / English) (Peru and Bolivia).
- Entrances to Inca Uyo, Aramu-muru and Tiahuanaco.
- Lunch in Tiwanaku (Bolivia).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Others not mentioned in the tour.
You may take:
- A water bottle (1 liter).
- Abrigable and light clothing (in the autumn and winter afternoon windy (cold) and in the spring and summer wear waterproof jackets and umbrellas for rain).
- Glasses, hat and sun block.
- Personal backpack with the essentials for your tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Snack, or energizing chocolate candies.
- Valid passports (with less force than 6 months) and Andean Migration Card.
- For citizens of USA, Russia, Singapore and other countries from Africa and Asia: you must have VISA. If you desire get the VISA at the border you must present the following:
- It is necessary to pay a $ 160.00 USD VISA, in cash at the offices of migration Peru/Bolivia. (Take care with folded, marked, creased or broken bills, they need to be in really good conditions).
- Two copies of your passport valid and you must present a visa application form with two color photograph of 4cm x 4cm.
- International Vaccination Certificate for yellow fever.
We recommend you to get the VISA in your country to avoid inconvenience at the border.